Add External Payment for Event Registration to Campaign
To add an external payment or registration sign-up fee for an event, you’ll first want to create a product or payment using an external payment service provider such as PayPal.
Once your product has been created, head back to your Dashboard to the Campaigns page and select the Event campaign you’d like to run.
Add Product Payment Link to Campaign Landing Page
Click on Let’s Rock to begin setting up your event. You will want to add the payment button for your “product” (registration fee) to your landing page so that people interested in attending your event can pay.
- Setup your campaign with your details.
- Click on the Advanced tab
- Select the Landing Page to access and edit the content on your landing page.
- Copy/paste the website embed code for your newly created product from PayPal directly into your Landing page content where you feel is most appropriate.
- Hit Save when you are satisfied with your changes.
Add Product Payment Link to Autoresponders
Next, you will want to include the product payment link to your autoresponders (reminder emails) for those who signed up for your event.
- Go to My Plan
- Locate your campaign
- Click on Communications (Paper airplane icon)
- Locate your autoresponder emails (SA icon)
- Click on the arrow to open the autoresponder email
- Copy/paste the Email URL link for your newly created product from PayPal into the body of the email.You can make the link look nicer by using a hyperlink.Type in what you’d like the hyperlink to appear as. (e.g “Click HERE to register.”)Highlight the word you’d like to hyperlink.Click the chain (hyperlink) icon in the toolbar found at the top.Paste the Email URL link for your product from PayPal.Click OK.
- Click Save when you are satisfied with your changes.
Repeat this process for the other autoresponder emails in the campaign.