Click on CAMPAIGNS or MY PLAN (then select the month)
When you have found the campaign you want to run, click on the “Let’s Rock” icon in the bottom right of the thumbnail to open the details panel.
**If you are previewing the campaign in full screen, the “Let’s Rock” button is located on the upper right of the page.
Once you click on Let's Rock, make sure to pick the correct date/time and the location. You can either use a location from the past or add a new location in this window.
NOTE: Scheduling your Event Date
Schedule for the day of the event. Therefore if it is a 1-day event, you'd schedule the start and end date as the same date. The system will automatically schedule the emails/social media posts to promote the event accordingly.
You can decide whether or not you want to customize all of the copy by clicking on ADVANCED and making any updates you desire.
Design The Perfect Images For Your Campaigns
To swap the landing page images to ones of your own choosing, click on the ADVANCED tab then on the CUSTOM DESIGN tab.
If you'd like to remove the "Register Now" button from your landing page, you can do so by un-checking the "Show Register button on Landing Page." option
Once you are finished, click “Save” at the bottom of the screen.
You will be able to your new campaign in your “My Plan” page.
After launching a strategy, navigate to “My Plan” to access the campaign information and assets.
Find the plan you would like the information for and use the icons to display what you need:
- Clicking the pencil icon will allow you to edit a campaigns details.
- Clicking the eye icon will show you how the Landing Page looks to the public.
- Click on the paper airplane icon to see all of the communications for this strategy.
- Clicking the group icon will show you the campaign’s current registrants.
- Clicking the paperclip icon will show you the campaign’s custom assets.
- Clicking the lightning icon will display the campaign’s drip sequence.